Kings vs. Thunder
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Monday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, NBA, 1140
- Records: Kings 24-33, Thunder 41-18
Never miss a local story.
Sign up today for a free 30 day free trial of unlimited digital access.
- 1. Expect aggression: The Thunder has lost four of its last five games, so the Kings should expect Oklahoma City to try to jump on them early. The Kings must come out with the proper focus.
- 2. Guard production: If Rajon Rondo (right thumb tendinitis) misses a second game, Darren Collison and Seth Curry need to be productive, especially against Russell Westbrook.
- 3. Space the floor: The Thunder has plenty of big bodies to throw at DeMarcus Cousins. If the Kings lack good floor spacing, Oklahoma City easily can double-team Cousins and take away his passing lanes.